Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Think I Might Just Sleep FOREVER!

Today was a pretty bad day. I think I might be getting sick. My left ear has been feeling like it is on fire, and now it is moving to my right. This might explain why Patrick and I fought so much today. Little things. Pointless things. You know the type.

My thesis work is driving me nuts. I can't sleep because I am so worried that I'm not doing enough work, even though I know I'm working my ass off. It's like two full time jobs. I had a meeting with my advisors today, and they just soilidified my worries: I need to do more.

I'm feeling stuck with the whole thing. I can make desicions about everything else, except the photos. I'm a photo major and I can't figure out what to shoot!!!! Fuck. At the moment I am photographing what seems like everything - myself, pears, pregnant models, suture wire, medical equipment. BUT WHERE AM I GOING? Do you know? I don't.

Maybe tomorrow will be better.
It feels good to vent.
Better get to bed before my ears fall off from the fire.
I just might sleep forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment