Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dearest Dad,

I am sorry you lost your job. We knew this might be coming but I hoped it would not really come.
I know you will survive and there are other jobs out there. I know you will always take care of us.
But what a disapointment!
I wish I could help more, you have always taken care of me, I want to take care of you.
As you know, I have no money, but I will help in any way I can.
And I know you are only joking, but if we do all have to move into one house, it will be okay. You are not that annoying to live with.
It is a scary time, but I know we can make it. I am sure once it is known that you are a free man, job offers will be coming left and right, I mean, come on, look at that face!: Dad - Age 9 and soooo handsome!

Dad and Me - 1983

Dad- the basketball champ!!!! - Forest Grove High 1973

Dad with Grandpa and Grandma (nice hair!)

Dad and Carin
Dad - working at Grandma's house ( i love your hat.)

Keep on truckin'!

Love Always,
Your Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment