Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Why Blog?

So I have been debating creating my own blog for awhile....and the reason I did not start sooner is because I kept asking myself WHY?
I don't usually like to jump on the bandwagon...especially one that so many people are on. I also have a hard time filling in boxes that say "profile" or "about me." I find there is so much more to say then fits in those boxes....and yet that became a reason to have a blog. So I could be more creative, say more.

I also know that someday I will need to create a website for my business. To sell my work. But I recently had a shop owner tell me that she "didn't want to compete with the Internet" if she sold my work in her store...and I can understand that. So in a delay to the inevitable "artist website" I will create my free blog....we will see from there...so....here we go!

PS: It will probably help me from not talking my husbands ear off too!

No comments:

Post a Comment